Winter sounds version 3 ETS2
Version 3: New exclusive features listed in the mod description added when used along with the Sound Fixes Pack.
This mod aptly reworks sounds for a snowy winter season. Are you ready to brave and immerse yourself for the coldest season?
– The subtle sound of snowfall.
– Feel the multiple layers of howling wind and gusts during intensified storms.
– Simulated unique combinations of wind sound effects during intensified storms as you step outside your truck.
– Chances of hearing thundersnow sounds with a varying proximity. The further it is, the more it gets muffled by snow.
– A reworked default wiper sound with audio of it wiping sleet on the windshield.
– The default wiper sound to have the possibility of squeaking when the windshield is dry.
The following features only work when used along with the Sound Fixes Pack:
– Less insect and bird ambient sounds due to the snowy winter season.
– Sound of air conditioning system on the Tesla Model S in AI traffic when the player camera is near the hood of the car. [ATS only] – Limited spawn of non-winter-oriented base game AI traffic vehicles such as open top vehicles and ice cream vans.
Tested on 1.41, 1.42, 1.43, 1.44, 1.45, and 1.46.
Requires higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack, the Frosty Winter Weather mod, and any rain sound mods to work correctly.
Thundersnow sound feature might only apply with the Frosty Winter Weather mod for American Truck Simulator.
For more immersion:
While not mandatory, the mod is highly recommended and designed to work with the following for an immersive experience:
Frosty Winter Weather Mod by Grimes
Sound Fixes Pack
As part of the Sound Fixes Pack Collection, this mod may get further updates to cover more wintry aspects. Stay tuned!