Sound Fixes Pack v22.50 – 1.45 open beta ETS2
Note, that this is for the 1.45 open beta. For 1.44 please use v22.49.
Engine and horn sound added to the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS (X167) in AI traffic.
Another compatibility update for ATS 1.45.0. [ATS edition]
Same as v22.49 changes, but ported to 1.45 compatible version.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 6 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the safest on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
ETS2 1.45.0 + ATS 1.45.0. No errors in the game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode.
Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– A better variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road.
– Fuel/filling station sounds.
– Door closed, and the seatbelt sounded after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry-up/late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sounds reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sound at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the environment and animated objects (biplanes, for example).
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sound with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.