SOUND FIXES PACK V19.2 1.35 ETS2
v19.2 is now available and it’s the last version of the pack released for 1.34. The pack will be receiving updates for 1.35 shortly.
New light switch, wiper stick, blinker off stick, and high beam stick sounds courtesy of kriechbaum.
1 new real engine sound + 1 new horn sound + 1 new air horn sound for Kenworth T680 in AI traffic (redone).
6 new real Detroit Diesel engine sounds for Kenworth W900 in AI traffic (redone). This includes:
– Detroit Diesel 50 series engine sound
– Detroit Diesel 60 series straight pipe engine sound
– Detroit Diesel 71 series engine sound
– 2 Detroit Diesel 12v71 engine sound
– Detroit Diesel 6v92 engine sound
Brought back 2 horn sounds + added 2 new horn sounds for Kenworth W900 in AI traffic.
2 new sounds for harvester in AI traffic (redone). [ATS edition] Brought back step van engine sound and step van air horn sound for step vans in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Brought back 2 real horn sounds for Toyota Prius in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Brought back engine and horn sounds for EMD SD40 locomotive in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Sound Fixes Pack for SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator updated to 2.1.1 (fixed split second distortion in one engine sound file).
– Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
– The goal of the mod is to make the game’s sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.33.2, 1.34.0 + ATS 1.33.2, 1.34.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes’ seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon from the Options folder of Sound Fixes Pack for winter sounds.
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)