Sound Fixes Pack for 1.46 open beta only v22.75 ETS2
V8 engine and horn sounds added to the 1971 Ford F-100 in AI traffic. [ATS edition] 5 new interior cabin rattle noises and 1 new cabin noise added for when suddenly stopping, steering dramatically, or driving over bumps/curbs.
3 new air brake sounds added to the default air brake sound array and for the AI traffic truck sound array.
Engine sounds added to the combine harvester in AI traffic.
Engine and horn sounds added to the 2016 Chevrolet Low Cab Forward in AI traffic. [ATS edition] Brought back a key swing sound effect when driving over bumps/curbs.
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 7 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.46.0 + ATS 1.46.0. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode, and is marked as an optional mod in Convoy.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– Extensive variety of suspension, tire bump, cabin noise, cabin rattle, and key jingle sounds.
– Fuel / filling station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for some individual trains.
– Unique railroad crossing bell sounds for different locations.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Improvements to sounds of the environment and animated objects.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.