Real Traffic Density v1.45a ATS
– Speed limits for existent Ai vehicles is not affected, my mod only changes speed limits for emergency, motorcycles and sport cars
– Semaphore cycle was improved to match with increased traffic density including for left turns. yellow duration after green is also increased you don’t need an additional mod for this!
– Classic cars and motorcycles can also be seen on country roads with low density and reduced speed
– Ai can overtake on simple continuous line on 1×1 roads
– Vanilla map and all map DLCs
– MHA Pro Map and ProMods if higher priority of my mod
– Not tested in other maps (it should work if you keep higher priority of my mod)
– All existent Ai traffic packs; additional traffic packs are highly recommended, due to increased density you may want to see more model in traffic, not repetitive models
How to use:
Most important rule: never increase g_traffic value! keep always g_traffic 1 when using this mod!!!
Place my mod above any map mods and other mods that may affect density.
To use motorcycles, classic and sport as separate vehicles you need to rename the storage files in these mods to match with the root from my mod def/vehicle folder (see guide from ErbKaiser)
Add recommended launch options (on Steam right click on the game and click properties) paste the following line (alone or alonside other rules if you have already others, with a space in between. after years of testing these settings work the best for me with the specification that the mm_pool_size must be half of your existent RAM (I have 32 GB):
mm_pool_size 16384 -mm_max_resource_size 50 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000 (pool size must be half of your available RAM). these settings and especially the mm_pools_size if used correctly will substantially increase performance and eliminate disturbing stuttering