MACK R SERIES V1.2 1.31.X TRUCK MOD
– Added 3 spoke steering wheel (2 variants),
– Added fully painted grill (frame is on the template, the rest is in skin base color),
– Fixed windshield accessory slots (were upside-down),
– Fixed square tanks chrome straps (were showing truck skin on the bar),
– Fixed round air cleaners inlets (were in wrong place on the template),
– Made the left/right indicators visible from the interior not light up when turning electricity on (or at least light up for a shorter time ;)).
– Added missing gear in Fuller RTF-12510 transmission,
– Moved exhaust pipes a bit closer to the cab,
– Fixed cab roof camera,
– Added second horn adapter with roof horns moved a bit to the back,
– Changed size and location of middle chassis collider to help with advanced coupling.
I had to remove the shortest wheel base because it was too short for EU trailers. There are also no warning flags and left hood mirror is glitching – that’s because there is no hood mirror support in ETS2 so I had to use side mirror for that one. The truck is available at Renault dealers.
– Real dimensions based on Mack specs,
– Real engines and transmissions with torque curves, ratios and other parameters,
– Fully animated detailed interior,
– All standard SCS truck features, like advanced coupling, trailer cables, etc.
– Detailed models based on many reference photos (thanks to Trayscapes and Google images), with reasonable triangle count which should not kill your GPU ;),
– Beautiful engine sounds made by Kriechbaum (6v92, Mack E6) and recorded by Trayscapes (Mack E6),
– Original paint jobs made by Lucasi, Pauly and me (not my wife this time, she’s babysitting currently ;),
– No errors, no warnings and hopefully not conflicting with other mods (nah, there is always a poor mod that will break things 😉 but not this one!),
– Next Gen Scania paintjob system (all skinnable parts have their own templates, except air cleaners, they are on the cab template),
– Currently only R600 hood with day cab.
About Maxitorque trnsmissions:
I don’t know of a shifter that will let you use some transmissions like they are supposed to be used (like TRTXL 1070 with 12 speed forward and 5 reverse). Please let me know if you came up with a custom shifter layout that is not very tricky to use.
Some answers to common questions (sadly mostly negative it seems ;)):
– It will currently not work in TruckersMP (unofficial multiplayer mod) but who know what are their future plans ;),
– I will not add engines which were not used in this truck or which sound like broken washing mashine ;),
– I’m not taking requests for mods or skins,
– I will keep updating the mod with more features but don’t expect frequent updates (apart from bug fixes)
– Pauly – “Rainbow Mack”, “Red Velvet”, “Mack Multi R”
– Lucasi – “Retro Stripes Mack R”, “Mack R Vintage Skin”
– Harven – “Two Colors”, “Road Warrior”, “Three Stripes Metallic”, “Value-liner”