Klaas’ Economy v 0.9.0 Beta Release for ATS
ll right reserved to Klaas . Please do not report this mod.
Experimental mod, please save your profile or use a new profile.
Use contact adress for bugs or any suggestions.
I attached 2 pictures, one with Freightmarket, and one with Quickjobs.
At the beginning you may encounter jobs with ~0.40$/mile .
In the 3rd picture you can see bank loans. Ignore active loans as it was done with the default settings.
– You will get your first loan after completing 15 jobs
– You will receive a company invitation after completing 20 jobs
– Your bank loan will raise at level 10 to maximum 150.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 25 to maximum 500.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 35 to maximum 1.000.000 $
– Your bank loan will raise at level 50 to maximum 1.500.000 $
– Bank loans have been changed:
+ 50.000 $ payed in 32 weeks
+ 100.000 $ payed in 36 weeks
+ 500.000 $ payed in 48 weeks
+ 1.000.000 $ payed in 72 weeks
– Online truck market will be available after owning 10 trucks
– Garage fuel discount is now 30%
– Garage prices have been changed to 100.000 $ for a small garage, and 70.000 $ for garage upgrade.
– Garage productivity have been changed to 10.000 / 30.000 / 50.000 $
– Sleeping time has been reduced to 480 minutes
– No cargo probability reduced to 5%
– Minimum cargo validity raised to 6hours
– Maximum cargo validity raised to 40hours
– Driver hire cost reduced to 400 $
– Free driver level cap set to level 10
– Driver quit time set to 7 days, warn at 5 days
– No cargo probability for drivers reduced to 5%
– Free xp reduced to 20xp/100miles
– XP bonus for a perfect delivery set to 10%
– XP bonus for ADR delivery set to 8%
– XP bonus for important jobs set to 10%
– XP bonus for urgent jobs set to 15%
– XP bonus for fragile jobs set to 12%
– XP bonus for long distance jobs set to 5%
– XP bonus for valuable jobs set to 12%
– XP bonus for parking set to 10 / 25 / 50 (EASY/MEDIUM/HARD)
– XP penalty for damaged cargo set to -3XP or -2% for 1% damage
– XP tabel has been changed and now requires more experience to level up
– All fines have been reduced 10 times