Fabio Contier’s Galvatron TF4 v2.0 (BSA Revision) for ETS2 1.37 ETS2
Mod is based on a truck from “Transformers 4” movie. Updated up to ETS2 v1.37 and DX11 requirments
– Standalone model;
– Galvatron mod dealers;
– One cabin;
– Three chassis;
– Own interior;
– SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (updated 2020);
– DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
– SiSL’s Mega Pack v3.1 support;
– ATS Wheel Tuning Pack included;
– Advanced Coupling System support;
– Trailer cables support;
– Window animation support;
– Engines sounds updated.
Galvatron mod credits: Fabio Contier
Freightliner Argosy mod credits: Softclub-NSK, stas556, dmitry68, odd_fellow, FRANK_WOT, Kriechbaum, H.Trucker, Harven, Lucasi.
Engines sound credits:
Caterpillar C15 and Cummins ISXS 15 – Harven;
Caterpillar C15 Twin Turbo – Kriechbaum, Voith;
Cummins ISX 12 – unknown author.
Used some details or their elements from RTA-Mods trucks. Stairs are from Sib3rius, Reed.
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
– Adapted for ETS2 v1.37;
– Fixed: UI shadows, other minor fixes;
– Updated: models, interior animation, engine sounds, SCI Steering Wheels DLC;
– Added: necessary for ETS2 files, twin steer and tri-drive chassis, above 2 dozens of types of external accessories, DLC Cabin Accessories and SiSL’s Mega Pack support, window and some others animations, added to UK list of jobs and gallery;
– Revised: lights, coupling system, shadows;
– Changed: cabin’s and tanks’ proportions, stairs, mirrors, powered axles and suspension, air intake and exhaust systems, mudguards, tail lights;
– Deleted: some files those came out of use.
My congratulations to Fabio Contier on this interesting mod. My special gratitude to Vladimir1203, who appeared to be this canned junk opener.