DAF XF 105 BY VAD&K V6.3 TRUCK MOD
– adaptation to patch 1.33.
– fixed trucks in companies to work with double trailers.
– a slot for installing decals has been added to the windshield.
– windshield rendered in tuning, added options for glasses with colored stripes.
– fixed display of icons for accessories.
– for the rear mudguards Euro 6 added their own license plates.
– added external models for the upper console cab Space Cab and Space Cab Plus.
– slots are added to the door boxes.
– added models of glass cleaning products.
– added Donovan Paccar Company mudflap and decals.
– updated configuration files for paintjobs from various DLCs.
– reworked rear lamp euro 6.
– modified template for metallic interior parts.
– fixed bugs and more.
DAF XF 105 by vad&k.
– Completely redesigned EU interior. We added a lot of new parts and replaced the standard texture
– Redesigned external model.
– Advanced coupling supported.
– Support of all possible DLC on accessories and flags.
– Support for coloring – not complete. Coloring on the roof to go to is not entirely correct.
– A large number of tuning salon and exterior model
– Added some paint_job.
– Added several independent accessories in the cabin (requires the “DLC – Cabin Accessories”)
– Support the “DLC – DAF Tuning Pack” (requires the “DLC – DAF Tuning Pack”)
– Added several options for chassis and cabs.
– And other changes
Mod replaces the standard DAF XF105 of the game.
In mods, with the permission of the author, there are some materials from AlexeyP, Piva, Donovan and Vasily EVR.
Currently supported game version: 1.33 end with DirectX, work on other versions – is not guaranteed.
Attention, before updating the mod, be sure to finish all the shipping and sell the old truck !!!
Attention, if you are using a mod for physics – in the mod manager, install the mod on physics BELOW addons DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.6.3 and Kraker/NTM_for_the DAF XF by vad&k !!!
Attention, if you use the adapted physics for the DAF XF105 mod from vad&k, do not forget to make changes to the configuration files that are in the defvehicletruckdaf.xfchassis and defvehicletruckdaf.xfcabin!