Custom 53’ Mod Mod
For the game version: 1.35
Mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 ‘trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer were recycled. The trailer is autonomous, the type of hitch is only one – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is only for purchase. Unfortunately, in freight market and traffic is not added. Maybe someday I’ll do it, but I’m not sure about it;
2) All the bodies look the same, it’s not a bug, it was well conceived;
3) The UV is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your opinions, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.
– Updated for DX11. Be careful, in this mode, when using the trailer, errors will be displayed in the log::
[dx11] Unable to map attribute (v.tex_coord_2)
[dx11] Failed to create vertex input layout!
Unfortunately, I could not get rid of them, all the correction tips did not help. However, despite these errors, the mod works correctly. If you can correct these errors, I will gladly insert your fix into the mod and add it to the authors.
– Changed the position of ADR plate on the front wall, so that it does not pass through the cable box;
– Fixed a problem with the lack of dust and spray from the wheels on two chassis – with two axles in front and with the spread axles (both on standart and painted ones);
– Added new trailers manufacturers logos on the back door;
– Added two new chassis with three and two axles;
– Added new front wall;
– Clarified chromed cable box v. 4;
– Added new skins and stickers;
– Mudflaps reworked:
1) Now only the mount for mudguards is installed, the mudguards themselves are installed separately in the red slots. To see these slots, you need to rotate the camera from behind to the right.
2) Added the ability to install lamps on mounts for mudguards. Be careful, only small rectangular bulbs will look correct there!
3) Added chrome and painted mounting options for mudguards.
4) Old mudguards removed, new ones added instead.
5) Mudguards can now be put on the bumper.
6) Parts in the rear mudguards slot can now be removed.
– Mod updated for version 1.35;
– Stock wheels are changed to standard. Perhaps this will reduce the required level of purchase for the player;
– Added short tanks for the cooling unit;
– Added the ability to install animated flags in the front and rear parts of the trailer, 4 flags are available;
– Added the ability to install lights instead of reflective tape on the bumper;
– Added a new chassis with four axles;
– Added new options for cable boxes;
– Added the ability to install additional equipment on the front wall (like standard trailers) and the Wabash logo on the door;
– Increased the number of slots for stickers on the doors;
– Added the ability to install rectangular lights on the cooling unit (claddnleft slot);
– In tuning wings added lights, which cast light on the ground;
– Added new stickers and skins.
– Added slots for lamps on the sides and front wall of the body. Be careful, due to technical limitations for slots, only orange and red lamps are available!;
– Lamps on toolboxes replaced to slots for lamps;
– Changed the glow effect of red rectangular, orange round and angled lamps;
– Red round and angled lamps in wing tuning no longer work as brake lamps and do not cast light on the ground;
– Reworked lamps icons;
– Added the ability to install stickers on the front wall;
– Fixed a bug when installing a painted bumper when changing the chassis. Now installed chrome;
– Fixed a bug with translucency of stickers that could occur when installing stickers on a chrome door;
– Added wind deflectors for doors and lift gate;
– Added new skins and stickers;
– Added a new custom bumper in two variations (chrome and paint). Be careful, it is not available for rolling doors without a lift gate, as the door model partially passes through the bumper model.
– Added bodysides like standard trailers, and the “clean” version without any cracks, rivets, etc. Be careful, skins may be slightly distorted on them;
– Added the possibility of tuning the cooling unit Turbo;
– Reworking some stickers on the door;
– Added a painted version of the chrome cooling unit;
– Added new stickers on the door;
– Added original chrome doors in two variations (with painted and chrome frame);
– Added chrome front walls with a texture similar to the standard. Also, added front walls variations with rivets, they are only available for the dryvan and isotherm;
– Added new skins.
– Reworked sideskirts: now on all chassis they end at the same distance from the front axle. Aerodynamic skirts are no longer available for a chassis with two axles at the back, because when you try to move the skirts as far as the wheels, like on other chassis, the frame starts to pass through the sideskirts;
– Fixed position v. 2 sideskirts on the right side;
– Added the possibility of tuning the tank (which is put together with cooling unit) and its mounting;
– Added new chassis with four and five axles. Both have the same distance between them, all the wheels are rear, the first and last axles are raised;
– Added painted chassis. Be careful, the supports and the handle are not painted, as I did not manage to make a painted animated model of supports;
– Added spare tire with painted and chrome mount;
– Added new stickers on the door;
– Added new skins, including adapted from the Classic Stripes Paint Jobs Pack. The DLC itself is not required.
– The front axle of chassis with spaced axes is now lifted;
– Added the option of tuning the body sides. In addition to painted, now available chrome and stainless versions;
– Added the ability to install lights to the front of v. 1-wings;
– Added orange lights for the wings, also for them are added small rectangular lights (both orange and red), as on the body;
– Added the possibility of tuning the frame of body and cable box, for them a colored version is now available;
– Added doors and bumpers with a painted frame;
– Tuning of custom bumpers has been reworking: now only frame is selected in the bumper slot (between chrome and painted), the bracket for number and additional lights is selected in a separate slot below the main one;
– Cooling unit and the front wall on the reefer are now installed independently of each other;
– Added custom mudflaps with the ability to install lights on them;
– Added new skins, including those for Halloween and Christmas.
– Fixed Mexico skin;
– Chassis with spaced axes is now legal for California.
Installation: сopy downloaded file to a mod folder, install it in the mod manager.
Template is available as skin